Thursday, December 20, 2012

Panning

One Person Walking

I was in front of the school when I took this photo. Taking this photo, I couldn't get him in focus. This shot was my best representation of the skill because the boy was in focus and the background was blurred. Before getting this shot, I just switched the shutterspeed from 1/25 to 1/30. This picture could be improved by making the boy more crisp.
 

Multiple People Running

 I was in front of the school when I took this photo. Taking this photo, I had problems getting the people in focus. This was my best representation of the skill because I got the girl in focus. I kept the same settings I used for my other photos. The clarity of the people could stand out a lot more.
 

Vehicle Moving

 I was in the very front of the school when I took this photo. With this photo, I had problems panning correctly, the car is at an angle when it should be directly in front of me. This shot was the best representation of the skill because the car is in focus and the background is blurred. Plus, the smart car is cute. Before this shot, I was changing the shutterspeed from 1/25 to 1/30, it changed the lighting. This photo could be improved by the car being in front of me, and not at an angle.
 
 

Vehicle Moving #2

I was in the teacher parking lot when I took this photo. The only problem I ran into was trying to get the whole car into the photo. This was the best representation of the skill because you can clearly see Mr.P, his coffee cup, and the cart, while the whole background is blurred. I just messed with the shutterspeed for this photo. To improve this photo, the whole cart would have to be in the shot and it would be directly in front of me and not at a slight angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment