Friday, October 5, 2012

Lines

Diagonal





Horizontal

I believe that this is my strongest photo. It's strong because it has a variety of lines, horizontal, vertical, and diagonal. The monkey bars would be the structural lines in the photo, I got up on the bars to take the picture (: An environmental line would be the horizon line that the trees in the back create.



Vertical






The most challenging part of this assignment was finding ways to make the lines look interesting. After a while i wasn't so focused on making it look interesting, I just started to take pictures of every line I saw and hoped that the picture would come out cool. As of right now, I don't think that Mr. Pederson needs to do anything to improve my experience. One thing I can do to improve my experience is to open my mind & be more creative with my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment