Friday, January 18, 2013

DOF Photo Corrected


In this photo I adjusted the levels and brightness and contrast. The adjustments brought out the color of the rust, I think the brightness is to high. I feel that making these types of adjustments to my photos is helpful. 


 In this photo, I adjusted the levels. The adjustments I made to the photo brought out the dark parts. Making these types of adjustments to my photos are helpful. 

  
I adjusted the levels in this photo. The adjustments I made brought out the darker colors in the photo. Making these types of adjustments to my photos makes it look better. 


 In this photo I adjusted the levels and contrast. The adjustments I made, slightly brought out the color of the peach ring. Making this type of adjustment to my photo enhanced the coloring. 


In this photo I made slight adjustments to the levels and brightness. The adjustments I made to this photo brought out the redness of the leaf. Making this type of adjustment to my photo made it slightly darker. 


 In this photo I made adjustments to the levels. The adjustments I made to the photo brought out the shadows more. Making this type of adjustment to my photos creates a darker and sharper shadow. There is nothing I would like to fix in ant of my photos that I don't know how to do already. 

- Shallow depth of field focuses on an object in an image and large depth of field focuses on multiple parts of an image, if not, the entire image. I didn't switch from TV mode to AV mode at all when taking my pictures, only because I didn't mess with the shutter speed in TV mode. The hardest part of the assignment was finding the right distance between the focal point and a background that will create the "boca effect" in my photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment