Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photo Analysis: Portraits

Studying the photo, I realized that the yellows were brought out. The sun shining through the doorway makes the photo really bright. The woman's white dress reflect the light. From this photograph, I can assume that it is her wedding day.

 Studying this photo, I can tell that the baby is excited. It looks like she is hitting herself in the jaw. I can also tell that the background is pure white. The baby looks more shocked than anything. I would like to know why the baby is so shocked.

Studying this photo, I can tell that she is distressed and something is wrong. You can tell that she is tired of something. There is no background, the photo is completely filled with her face. The color of her scarf reflects in her eyes, making her eyes look like they're a different color. I would like to know what is wrong with her.

Studying this photo, you can tell that this beautiful man is posing. There's a good amount of light on his face. You can tell that there is shallow depth of field being used. I think the background is a wall, or a fence. There is nothing I would like to know.

Studying this photo, I can tell that this old man has a sense of humor. You can see all of the detail in his face, like all of his wrinkles. I can assume that this old man is happy with his life. I would like to know how old he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment